MEDIA ADVISORY: Go Beyond Autonomous Driving, Beyond Artificial Intelligence and Beyond Limitations with the Canadian Reveal of Lexus’ LF -1 Limitless Concept
Meet the new Director of Lexus in Canada, explore the latest in Lexus design, test out a range of 2019 Lexus Hybrid Electric Vehicles and more at the Canadian International Auto Show –
Media Day: February 14, 2019 – 11:45 AM Reveal
TORONTO, ON – FEBRUARY 7, 2019 – Visit the Lexus display at the Canadian International Auto Show and meet Robert Tsang, the newly-appointed Director of Lexus in Canada as he reveals the Lexus LF-1 Limitless Concept – the brand’s latest luxury crossover and a true showpiece of advanced technology.
Accredited members of the media are invited to peruse the Lexus brand’s full portfolio of luxury vehicles on display at the auto show’s Media Day including:
- Lexus LF -1 Limitless Concept – featuring a broad range of powertrain choices, the introduction of Chauffeur Mode, 4D Navigation and more
- The all-new 2019 Lexus UX – a compact luxury SUV for today’s urban explorers
- A wide range of self-charging hybrid models, F SPORT performance editions, and more.
- Advanced Technologies of Lexus Safety System+ 2.0, Lexus Enform and more.
- WHERE: Canadian International Auto Show, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Lexus exhibit.
- WHEN: February 14, 2019 – 11:45 AM
- WHO: Robert Tsang, Director of Lexus in Canada